Adam Brown is a freelance Cinematographer and Photographer, working mainly in London and the South East of England.
- Shortlisted in the NME Music Photography Awards 2010
- Resident photographer at O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire since January 2010
- Published in official Academy Music Group Venue Guide
- Photographed for Live Nation Entertainment at Hard Rock Calling & Wireless festivals with work published on official festival websites
- Photographed Live At The Castle at Leeds Castle, Kent for Heart (Global Radio)
- Showcased on US site Crawdaddy
- Interviewed by MyMetropole here.